Recipe: Hemp Protein Pancakes
- Presents in its composition omega 3 and, therefore, help you to take advantage of the benefits offered by this nutrient;
- Due to the richness of proteins, it is an excellent source to supplement the diet;
- Vegan and vegetarian diets can be greatly benefited by the use of hemp protein because of their richness;
- Fatty acids are very important for the maintenance of the skin. Therefore, nothing better than making use of Hemp protein powder;
- The hemp seed is considered an excellent source for obtaining vegetable protein.
Here at home, we use hemp protein in many of our favorite dishes. One of them is the perfect Autumn recipe - Hemp protein powder pancakes. So, we'll share this super easy to make recipe!
- 2 cup of hemp milk ( we used hemp milk but you can use whatever you like: cow milk, almond milk, coconut milk
- 1 cup of flour
- 1 cup of hemp protein powder
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
Mix all the ingredients until a homogeneous consistency is obtained. Place a portion of the dough in a circular shape in a pre-heated, non-stick frying pan. Cover with a lid. When the dough begins to make "bubbles" turn and leave a few seconds, and repeat until the dough looks ready. These amounts give for approximately 4-5 medium-sized pancakes.
We stuffed our pancakes with a homemade raspberry and apple compote made by ourselves and a couple of hand-picked raspberries from our garden.
We hope you try and enjoy it!
Leave a reply
What's happening on the farm?
3 Apr, 2019
Can hemp save the family farm?
28 Feb, 2019
Grow hemp: call for posters
14 Feb, 2019
10 Valentine's day gift ideas for hemp lovers
8 Feb, 2019
Hempcrete: a sustainable building material
29 Jan, 2019
Creating hemp products in collaboration with Latvian Agriculture University
19 Jan, 2019
2018 Highlights: 8 Memorable Moments
28 Dec, 2018