Next Thursday, 31st October many will celebrate Halloween (us included!). In addition to the masks and clothes, the house decorations, desserts cannot be left out! In the spirit of this spooky season, today we are sharing this terrifying hemp seed cookies recipe that might bring you a sweet but healthy Halloween 🎃🍪
1. Mix sugar and melted butter in one bowl until it turns light
2. Add egg and vanilla extract and beat well
3. In a separate bowl, put a tablespoon of flour, salt, soda, and hemp seeds. Mix thoroughly
4. Add the content of the first bowl to the second and add the chocolate chips.
5. Mix thoroughly
6. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees
7. Use your hand to form flat cookies of any spooky shape you desire using the mixture and spread on a baking sheet
8. Put the baking sheet with cookies into the preheated oven
9. Bake for 5 minutes on each side
This is a simple but creative recipe that you can prepare in a very short time and with very few ingredients. If you try this recipe, let us know! We wish you a happy Halloween!🎃👻
Leave a reply
Welcome to the Obelisk Farm blog!
My name is Débora and I created this blog so that you could get information about hemp and the work we do here at our hemp farm, and so I could share my (and my family) love for Hemp ❤ I hope you enjoy and visit the blog often!